Crewe Alxandra are searching for a qualified coach to join our Academy
Renumeration - £40 per session
Responsible for - Academy players
Accountable to - Academy Manager /Lead phase Academy Coach
Location - Alexandra Park , Wettenhall Road , Nantwich , CW5 6DF
Department - Crewe Alexandra Football Academy
Job Title - Assistant Academy Coach
to download your application form. herePlease click
. Applications should be addressed to David Artell at email@example.com here Please fill out by application form by clicking
The employee must at all time carry out their duties with due regard to the Crewe Alexandra FC policies and procedures. The employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.
The EFL is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and/or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
An understanding of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP)
Competence in all MS Office packages with experience of recording and reporting information
A working knowledge and understanding of coaching and coach development
Excellent communication skills
Previous experience in an elite youth football academy
Knowledge, skills and experience
13) Observe and be subject to the rules, regulations, articles and by-laws of the English Football Association and the EFL and any other relevant footballing authority.
12) Work closely with all key stakeholders including staff, parents and players.
11) Support Academy recruitment by facilitating the introduction and assessment of players attending the club for trials.
10) Work closely with appropriate staff to ensure player reviews are completed in accordance in accordance with EPPP rules and that these reviews are communicated to both players and parents.
9) Ensure that all injuries are reported to the Medical Department.
8) Report to the welfare officer any grievances both personal and player based.
7) Ensure that all players are in a safe environment at all times in training and fixture days.
6) To attend “in service” days provided by the Football Club.
5) To attend 5 hours of “in service “ training provided by the FA and to renew the Emergency First Aid certificate every 3 years.
4) Contribute to the performance records of all the Academy players.
3) Provide a warm up programme on match days for the Academy players.
2) Attend Academy matches, ensuring good communication with staff, parents and players.
1) Assist in the deliver the Academy Coaching Programme as set out by the Academy Manager.
Main duties and areas of responsibilities
UEFA A licence
Advanced Youth Award
Clean driving licence
FA Emergency First Aid
Enhanced DBS clearance
Completion of the FA Youth Awards 1,2 and 3
To hold the minimum of UEFA “B”