Safeguarding Mission Statement
The Owners and directors at Crewe Alexandra Football Club are committed to providing a safe, positive, and inclusive environment for our Players, Staff and everyone who is part of our community.
We are passionate about safeguarding our children, young adults and vulnerable people, whose safety and welfare is paramount.
Safeguarding Children Policy - Matchday
Crewe Alexandra Football Club is committed to providing a safe environment for all supporters.
It has come to our attention that a small number of young children are entering the stadium unaccompanied by an adult for the duration of the match
All children aged 12 and under attending a match at Mornflake Stadium must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the game.
This policy has been introduced to safeguard our younger fans in the event of an emergency on match day.
Any children who become separated from family or friends should approach a uniformed steward who will take the appropriate action.
If children enter the stadium unaccompanied, the club reserves the right to treat them in the same manner as older supporters, including ejecting them from the stadium if they are in breach of the ground regulations
Crewe Alexandra Football Club is committed to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, age, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
The club is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunity within our own organization and to encouraging similar commitment from every organization or individual acting within the game.
Equality of opportunity at Crewe Alexandra Football Club means that in none of our activities will we discriminate against, or in any way treat less favorably, any person on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability:
- The advertisement of jobs
- The selection of candidates for employment or promotion
- Job Location or working environment
- Internal training and development activities
Crewe Alexandra Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behavior, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behavior is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs.
Crewe Alexandra Football Club believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.