Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The FA Premier League and The EFL in respect of the relevant competition and Crewe Alexandra F.C. Ground Regulations.
2. No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or the Stadium.
3. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
4. The use of a match ticket to enter the Stadium constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and the Ground Regulations and Crewe Alexandra F.C. reserves the right to eject from the Stadium any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
5. Season tickets are only valid for the 23 Football League home matches. Pre-season friendlies, cup games are NOT included.
6. Dates and times of kick-off will be announced in either the local press, the club match day programme or on the club’s Official Website and may be altered at short notice. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date of any postponed or re-arranged matches.
7. The club cannot, under any circumstances, accept responsibility whatsoever for season ticket cards lost, damaged or stolen and an administration fee of £5 will be charged to replace the card.
8. Season ticket cards must be available for inspection at any time.
9. Season tickets may not be resold or lent for value by season ticket holders under any circumstances.
10. Subject to clause 9 above, season tickets may be used by family and friends “Guests” of the season ticket holder who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of his / her Guest. Any breach of these terms and conditions by such Guests shall be treated as a breach by the season ticket holders who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein.
11. The club reserves the right to move any season ticket holders or Guests in the Bluebell Family Stand to any other part of the Stadium if this stand is required to accommodate a large away following . We would like to thank all supporters in advance for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
12. A Family Season ticket consists of One Adult and One under 11. The club reserves the right to withdraw and Under 11 season ticket which is not adequately utilised.
13. All persons (including children) must have a valid card or ticket when entering the Ground. The Club will not allow children (or any other person) to be carried through the turnstiles without a valid card or ticket for the Match.
14. Racial abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. Your season ticket will also be withdrawn without refund.
15. Season ticket holders are not entitled to automatic entry to home cup ties. Season ticket holders will be given an exclusive period in which to purchase their designated seat for home cup ties. Thereafter the Club will offer any unsold seats for general sale. The club may close certain parts of the ground for cup ties. In this event Season ticket holders will be offered the opportunity to purchase a seat in another part of stadium.
16. Season tickets are non-refundable. Any refunds that are issued are done so entirely at the discretion of the club. Refund values will be calculated on a pro-rata basis based on the casual ticket value.
17. No refund will be given on any match ticket unless it is received by Crewe Alexandra F.C. at least 24 hours prior to the advertised kick-off time.
18. Tickets ordered more than 3 working days prior to the advertised match date will be posted by second class mail, tickets ordered less than 3 working days prior to the advertised match date will be available for collection on arrival at the ground.
19. Use of concessionary tickets
Concessionary priced Home Match Tickets may only be used by persons that qualify for such Home Match Tickets, as follows:
Under 11’s - May only be used by persons who will be aged 0 to 11 at 31 August of the relevant Season;
12-16 Years - May only be used by persons who will be aged 12 to 16 at 31 August of the relevant Season;
17-19 Years - May only be used by persons who will be aged 17 to 19 at 31 August of the relevant Season;
Senior Citizen- May only be used by persons who will be aged 60 or over at 31 August of the relevant Season.
Students – Must be in full time education for the relevant Season.
20. Any person entering, seeking to enter or having entered the Ground with a concessionary priced Home Match Ticket in circumstances where such person is not entitled to such concession will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Ground and will have the Home Match Ticket withdrawn.
21. Valid proof of age or status will be required to validate any concessionary price at time of purchase. Senior Citizen concessionary rates are only valid at the time of purchase; refunds will not be issued once supporters reach concessionary age during the season.
22. Supporters with disabilities or impairments: Your season ticket cards are only valid when the registered supporters with access requirements attend the game. The personal assistant card will be invalid if you do not attend and they will be refused admittance. The PA is admitted free of charge and therefore is responsible for the care and assistance of the supporter with access requirements and not there specifically to watch the match.