Fans Away Guide
Newport County AFC: Ground Guide
Newport County AFC v Crewe Alexandra
Sky Bet League Two
24/3/18 Kick Off 3:00pm
Call the ticket office on 01270 252610 on Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm or on a home Saturday match-day from 9am-2pm.
Alternatively, away tickets are available to purchase online at The Alexandra Store website, click here to redirect.
Coaches depart at 08:45am and are priced at
Season Ticket Holders /Members £17
Non Season Ticket Holders £18
Postcode for Sat Nav: NP19 0AX
From the West
1. Exit junction 26 of the M4.
2. Take 3rd Exit off roundabout onto Malpas Road.
3. Take 2nd Exit off roundabout.
4. At next Roundabout take 1st Exit across River Usk bridge.
5. At next traffic lights bear right onto Chepstow Road.
6. Take 1st turning right onto Cedar Road.
7. Take 1st right onto Corporation Road.
8. Take 1st left onto Grafton Road.
9. Rodney Parade is on your left hand side.
From The East
1. Exit junction 25a from the M4.
2. Take 1st exit off roundabout onto Heidenheim Way.
3. Take 1st exit off flyover.
4. Take 2nd exit off roundabout.
5. At next Roundabout take 1st Exit across River Usk bridge.
6. At next traffic lights bear right onto Chepstow Road.
7. Take 1st right onto Cedar Road.
8. Take 1st right onto Corporation Road.
9. Take 1st left onto Grafton Road.
10. Rodney Parade is on your left hand side.
Free 2 hour parking at Kingsway Centre just a 5 minute walk from the ground.
Parking at Newport County
We have two car parks just down the road from the football ground and NCP Newport High Street can even be booked in advance online to ensure that you don't get caught without a space on match day.
Newport County A.F.C.
DISTANCE FROM GROUND
5 minute walk (just over the river)
Newport railway station is situated around a quarter of a mile away from the stadium and is a relatively short walk. The station is served by trains from London Paddington, Bristol Temple Meads & Birmingham New Street. As you come out of the main station entrance turn left along the main (Queensway) road. Follow this road until you reach a large roundabout. Take the pedestrian underpass down underneath the roundabout and at the centre turn left towards Clarence Place/River Usk. After you have come back up to street level you should see a bridge in front of you going across the river. Cross the bridge and then take the first right hand turn into Rodney Parade and the stadium is down this road on the left.
There is a clubhouse at the ground which away supporters are more than welcome
Newport County FC, Rodney Parade, Rodney Road, Newport, NP19 0UU
Telephone: 01633 670690
Official Club Website: www.newport-county.co.uk