Away Coach Travel
Official Club coach travel is available to all Crewe Alexandra first team away games (excl leasing.com Trophy).
Prices & departure times vary depending on the distance of the away game.
All coaches depart from directly outside of the Club Shop at the Alexandra Stadium.
Coach tickets can be bought in person at the Alexandra Stadium, over the phone by calling 01270 252610 or online at www.eticketing.co.uk/crewealex (click here).
Click here for the latest info on upcoming away tickets & coach travel including prices & departure times.
Conditions of Carriage for Official Coach Travel
1. Carriage Service
I. Your Ticket- Your coach ticket is a record of our agreement (CAFC) to arrange transport for you (supporter) to an away fixture. Your ticket is the property of CAFC and shall be returned to us at any time if requested.
II. Ownership of Ticket- Your ticket remains the property of CAFC at all times and if a ticket is defaced, damaged or lost, it is not valid for travel. CAFC reserves the right to refuse the sale of a ticket. Coach tickets are non-transferable.
2. Passenger Responsibilities
I. You must travel with your ticket- Your ticket may be required at any time for inspection when asked. Proof of ID may also be required.
II. Young Persons Travel- Any passenger under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult. CAFC will not authorise any travel for any child without an accompanying adult. One responsible adult may only be accompanied by a maximum of three under 14’s.
III. Young Persons Permission to Travel- Young Person’s between the ages of 14 and 17 years may travel unaccompanied, or with other young persons provided that an authorisation to travel form has been completed. This can be downloaded from our website or available from the Ticket Office but must be signed and returned to the club by a parent or guardian. We will not accept this form if it is brought into the club by the young person. The form will then be held by the club for the season, along with a photograph which can be taken in the ticket office.
IV. Early arrival at the Stadium - You should ensure that you arrive at the boarding point at least 15minutes before your confirmed departure time and likewise on your return journey.
V. Consequences of late arrival - CAFC will not be liable for any form of refund should you miss the departure time from either stadium.
VI. Mid journey refreshment breaks- It is you’re responsibly to ensure your punctual return to the coach at the designated time made on the day by the driver. CAFC are not obliged to delay the coach in order to wait for you, and CAFC will not be liable should you miss the coach due to your late return. CAFC will not reimburse any additional costs / travelling expenses that you may incur as a result of missing the coach.
3. Crewe Alexandra Responsibilities
I. Our obligation to carry you- It is our obligation to arrange transport for you to and from your chosen away fixture.
II. Circumstances beyond CAFC control- CAFC and the arranged transport provider shall have no liability for any delay or failure caused by a circumstance beyond our responsible control. For example,
- Accidents causing delays to the service
- Exceptional weather conditions
- Postponement to fixtures on route
- Compliance with the request of the police, or other security services.
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Problems caused by other passengers
4. Passenger Behaviour
- Required / Permitted behaviour- CAFC wish all supporters to have a pleasant and comfortable journey. Therefore ALL supporters will
- Behave in a reasonable, sensible, considerate and lawful manner whilst on the coach towards fellow passengers and at the away stadium and adhere to ground regulations and
- Fully comply with any requests made to you by the coach driver
- Use mobile phones and other electronic or similar devices considerately
- Prohibited behaviour– You will not
- Bring alcohol refreshments or any form of illegal substance on board the coach
- Have in your possession any form of pyrotechnics, flares, smoke bombs, or anything that emits smoke or visible gas
- Have glass bottles or other similar items in your possession
- Be abusive, violent, threatening or use foul or abusive language to the coach driver or any other passengers
- Conduct yourself in any way which may endanger your fellow passengers or the coach driver
- Cause discomfort, inconvenient, damage, distress or injury to any fellow passengers or the coach driver
- Smoke on board the coach
- Vandalise the coach or items on board the coach
Consequences of poor / anti-social behaviour– If any supporter fails to comply with any behaviour outlined in point 4, CAFC will ban you from using the official coach service for a period of time deemed necessary by the club.
5. Refund Policy
- All supporters will be entitled to a full refund of coach travel / match ticket, should they not be in a position to attend a game provide that the tickets are fully returned to the ticket office intact 24 hours prior to the date of the fixture
· No refund will be applied for any supporter for any reason outlined at point 3. II above.