Job title: Academy Talent ID Scout
Main Contacts: Head of Recruitment, Local Recruitment Co-ordinator
The successful candidate will be an active member of the Crewe Alexandra recruitment department. The Academy Talent ID scout will be expected to attend Category 1 Academy and School Boy fixtures predominantly within the U14-U16 age groups across the North West area co-ordinated by the Head of Recruitment. As part of this role the successful candidate will be expected to complete comprehensive reports and be part of internal discussions regarding the recruitment of players to Crewe Alexandra Football Club.
- Clean, valid driving licence
- DBS Checked
- FA Safeguarding award
- Understanding of Academy football
- Excellent communication skills
- Talent ID Level 1
- Talent ID Level 2
- Previous Academy Recruitment Experience
- To specialise in the recruitment of players within a designated geographical area
- Ensure that the Club is represented at academy category 1 and schoolboy fixtures co-ordinated by the head of recruitment.
- Create and develop links with local category 1 football clubs and schoolboy teams.
- Work within KPI’s set out by Crewe Alexandra Football Club for the submission of match reports.
- Attend the Crewe Alexandra academy at-least once per month for internal CPD.
- Implement and adhere to all Club policies and practices relating to the recruitment of players.
- Represent Crewe Alexandra in a professional manner at all times
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) check and are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’ as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exemptions) Act 1975.
Crewe Alexandra Football Club promotes equal opportunities in employment we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience appear to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications is 04/11/2022 – Applicants must be able to provide contact details for two written references upon request who will be contacted at Interview stage. Please note, if you are not
contacted by the club seven days after the deadline, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Application details – Please complete the attached application form and return to;
Head of recruitment, email@example.com