Job title: Full-Time – Academy Operations Administrator
Department: Crewe Alexandra FC Academy
Location: Alexandra Park Training Ground, Wettenhall Road, Reaseheath, Nantwich, CW5 6DF
Main Contacts: Academy Manager
- Day to day operational duties within the Academy and Alexandra Park Training Ground.
- Responsible for communicating with clubs in relation to all Academy Fixtures from u9-u23.
- Organise officials for all Academy fixtures and ensure BACs forms are completed and processed for payment.
- Ensure all paperwork and YD forms are submitted to IFAS and PMA for all players and trialists.
- Organise transport for all Academy fixtures.
- Be in attendance for all weekend Academy fixtures as a point of contact for any potential issues that may occur.
- Organise away fixture information packs containing passenger lists, EAP, venue directions etc.
- Organise Matchday stewards at Academy fixtures.
- Ensure any amendments to Academy fixtures are entered on to the PMA system.
- Organise all part-time staff timesheets and scholar expenses.
- Oversee maintenance staff, ensuring the training ground is kept clean and all cleaning records are completed.
- Responsible for ensuring all Health & Safety paperwork is complete and up to date.
- Record AMT, MDT, Player Progress and Technical Board meeting minutes.
- To assist with the organisation of any further activities as and when instructed by the Academy Manager.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Be efficient with planning and time management
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work both alone and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Crewe Alexandra Football Club are committed to our Safeguarding and Welfare policies, therefore the successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) check and are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’ as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exemptions) Act 1975.
Crewe Alexandra Football Club promotes equal opportunities in employment we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience appear to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications is Friday 1st July 2022. Applicants must provide a CV and cover letter and return to Aidan Callan, Academy Manager via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to expected high volume of applicants, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have no contact from the club 1 week post application deadline.