Crewe Alexandra Football Club are looking to recruit a number of Content Creator Interns to help drive the club's media department forward during the 2022-23 campaign.
We’re searching for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals with an insatiable interest in football and the EFL who want to kick-start a career in sports media
The role is ideally suited to students who are studying for a relevant media, journalism or graphic design degree.
This varied role will primarily be based at Mornflake Stadium as well as on location at EFL fixtures (evenings/weekends included).
MAIN PURPOSE OF INTERN:
- Assist the Press Officer and Head of Digital Media with various projects for the Club.
- Gain valuable experience working in the football media industry.
- Assist the Club by providing relevant content for the official website.
- Produce, package and upload video content for the Club's fanbase.
- Create and publish engaging content across the Club’s social media channels.
- Design promotional imagery and high-quality graphical content.
- Help to professionally cover First-Team, Under-23 and Under-18 matches.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Studying towards a journalism/media/graphic design related qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet set targets.
- Knowledge of media channels and best industry practice.
- A keen knowledge and interest in football.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of using the Episerver web management system.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects software.
- Proficiency with cameras, video editing and graphic design.
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
If you have a comprehensive knowledge of football, digital literacy and a creative mind geared towards all things digital and social, this role is ideal for you.
This role will be made completely flexible in order to accommodate university and other work commitments.
Please note that these are unpaid internship roles. Potential for paid work and reasonable expenses will be covered.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Head of Digital Media Ben Breeze at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Content Creator Application".