The sixth instalment of the monthly Crewe Alexandra magazine Inside Crewe is out now.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features, and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the magazine has proved a huge hit with fans, and we are delighted to announce the sixth issue again delivers a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The December issue of Inside Crewe includes:
- Chris Porter: Evergreen. Our talismanic striker explains his desire to keep on playing after a successful few years on and off the pitch
- Steve Jones: The Time Of My Life. The former fans’ favourite looks back on a superb career and admits he is not ready to let go of the game which has given him so much
- Peter Boldon: In My Name. The club’s former main sponsor reveals how his son’s instinctive decision led to some of the best times of his family’s lives
- Diary of a Football Manager. David Artell shares his thoughts and views as a very challenging year heads to a conclusion
- FA Youth Cup. Lee Bell’s talented under-18s are through to round four of the competition after another hard-fought victory
- The Railwaymen Supporters’ Society. Chairman Mark Beavan gives a positive report after the fans’ organisation’s first face-to-face AGM
- All Access Academy. A fascinating focus on academy operations administrator Byron Jenkins and an insight into another of the club’s rising stars
- Twenty Questions. Midfielder Regan Griffiths is put on the spot with a series of searching quickfire questions
- Final Word. Editor Peter Morse says a national report confirms that the Alex’s academy is punching well above its weight
- And much more. including news on upcoming fixtures, hospitality offerings and all the news from inside your club.
Issue six of Inside Crewe, priced £6, is now available in the club shop during normal office hours and matchdays. It can also be purchased at all sales points within Mornflake Stadium on matchdays against Rotherham (Tuesday, January 4) and Shrewsbury (Saturday, January 15).
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which includes FREE postage to your home. New subscriptions received before January 24 will begin with edition seven. Payment will be taken on the first day of each month.