The third instalment of the monthly Crewe Alexandra magazine Inside Crewe is out now.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features, and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the first two editions proved a huge hit with fans, and we are delighted to announce the third edition again delivers a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The September edition of Inside Crewe includes:
- Rio Adebisi: Dare to Dream. Our homegrown full back is not afraid to tell anyone that he is aiming to reach the very top of the game.
- Fred Barber: Man Behind the Mask. Our popular keeper coach has had a remarkable career and is still going strong as a key part of our backroom staff.
- All Access Academy: Inside Crewe opens the doors to our famous production line with a fascinating focus on lead foundation coach Matthew Freeman and another of our rising stars.
- David Artell: Diary of a Football Manager. The manager provides a personal account of a spell which he says has been the most challenging of his time in charge.
- Luke Varney: Circle of Success. One of the club’s favourite sons describes his rise from non-league to the topflight and explains how it happened in an exclusive interview.
- Scott Kashket: Change of Style will Suit: Our new attacker reveals how seeing became believing when he opted to sign for The Alex.
- In the Community: Breaking Down Barriers: A look at how our community soccer centre coaches have joined forces with police to tackle antisocial behaviour.
- Charles Grant: The chairman writes about his relationship with David Artell and explains how they work together during transfer windows.
- The Railwaymen: Members of the supporters’ society report on a massive day out in Leeds and a number of upcoming events, as well delving deep into the archives.
- Twenty Questions: Keeper Dave Richards is put in the hot seat to answer a series of searching quickfire questions.
- Final Word: Editor Peter Morse on two Alex players who have taken early retirement – and a grandfather of six who just won’t quit.
- And much more on our new signings, upcoming fixtures, new hospitality offerings and all the news from inside your club.
Edition three of Inside Crewe, priced £6, is now available in the club shop during normal office hours. It can also be purchased at all sales points within Mornflake Stadium on matchdays against Burton Albion (Saturday, September 18), Morecambe (Tuesday, September 21, Cambridge United (Saturday, October 2) and Doncaster Rovers (Saturday, October 9).
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which includes FREE postage to your home. New subscriptions received before September 23 will begin with edition four in October. Payment will be taken on the first day of each month.