The second instalment of the new Crewe Alexandra monthly magazine Inside Crewe is out now.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the first edition proved a huge hit with fans and we are delighted to announce the second edition which again delivers a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The second edition of Inside Crewe includes:
- Luke Murphy: The captain explains how the incredible support he received from important people in his life prevented him leaving for the Premier League during a tough time and forged a deep love for ‘his’ football club
- Keith Wright: Our popular kitman ‘Snapper’ takes us on his long Crewe Alex journey and reveals why now, and the age of 70, he’s just landed his dream job
- Academy: Inside Crewe opens the doors to our famous production line with a fascinating focus on U18s assistant boss Michael Jackson and another of the stars coming through the system
- David Artell: The boss shares more frank and revealing excerpts from his diary to reveal how the complex day-to-day life of a football manager really looks and what’s going on behind the scenes
- Andy Scoffin: A moving tribute to our much missed stadium announcer and lifelong fan, in the words of his two sons Warren and Ashley
- Oliver Finney: Our homegrown attacking midfielder lifts the lid on a key conversation which got his career back on track and why he was happy to commit to a new three-year deal
- Keeping it Community: A focus on our community soccer centre on Shavington as operations manager Melvin Bates gives an insight into one of the most important and busiest parts of our club
- Charles Grant: The chairman writes of his pride at another squad brimming full of homegrown talent and explains how the club now looks differently at how the club will continue to be a huge asset
- The Railwaymen: Members of the supporters’ society report from long-awaited first away day of the season, and announce plans for relaunch of a valued community project
- Final Word: Editor Peter Morse on how Manchester United are employing key members of staff to integrate the ‘Crewe Way’ into their academy system, and the relationship which sees the two clubs helping each other
- And much more on our new signings, fond farewells, upcoming fixtures, new hospitality offerings and all the news from inside Crewe
Edition two of Inside Crewe, priced £6, is now available in the club shop during normal office hours.
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which will include FREE postage to your home.