The fourth instalment of the monthly Crewe Alexandra magazine Inside Crewe is out now.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features, and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the first three editions proved a huge hit with fans, and we are delighted to announce the fourth edition again delivers a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The October edition of Inside Crewe includes:
- Mika Mandron: The Happy Hitman. The charismatic Frenchman takes us on a journey from Paris to the Stadium of Light and beyond
- Jimmy Rowlinson: A Family Love Affair. A vital part of the club’s backbone but never in the spotlight, the vice chairman opens up about a crucial family commitment
- David Vaughan: The Feet Did The Talking. One of the club’s best homegrown stars describes his rise to the top flight and international scene in an exclusive interview
- Football in the Community: Back Where They Belong. Crewe Alexandra Women are back as a true part of our football club – and the future looks very bright
- All Access Academy. Inside Creweopens the doors to our famous production line with a fascinating focus on academy manager Aidan Callan and an insight into a rising star with a famous name
- J’Neil Bennett: Laying it on the Line. Our loan star speaks of his desire to prove himself on the pitch rather than stay in the safety of the Premier League bubble
- David Artell: Diary of a Football Manager. The boss shares his thoughts and feelings after another hectic few weeks in the hot seat
- Charles Grant: The chairman writes about the business side of football and the extra roles he takes on to ensure Crewe Alexandra are involved at EFL level
- The Railwaymen: A special article from a supporters’ society member on the importance of making ALL fans feel safe and comfortable at games
- Final Word: Editor Peter Morse on a former Crewe loan star who has made a risky decision in a bid to further his coaching career
- And much more including 20 questions with Josh Lundstram and news on upcoming fixtures, hospitality offerings and all the news from inside your club.
Edition four of Inside Crewe, priced £6, is now available in the club shop during normal office hours. It can also be purchased at all sales points within Mornflake Stadium on matchdays against Sunderland (Tuesday, October 19), MK Dons (Tuesday, October 30), Doncaster Rovers (Saturday, November 2) and Wolves Academy (Tuesday, November 9).
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which includes FREE postage to your home. New subscriptions received before October 24 will begin with edition five in November. Payment will be taken on the first day of each month.