Crewe Alexandra Football Club are looking to recruit Media Interns to assist the media department with the creation and delivery of the Club’s media objectives.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals keen to enter a career in media with an insatiable interest in football & the EFL.
The role would be ideally suited to students studying towards a relevant degree looking to kick-start their career in club media.
This varied role will primarily be based at The Alexandra Stadium and will include weekend and occasional evening work requirements.
MAIN PURPOSE OF INTERN:
- Assist the Press Officer, Commercial Manager & Digital Media Assistant with various projects for the Club.
- To assist the Club by providing relevant content for the official website
- Produce, package & upload video content to the Club’s channels
- Create & publish engaging content across the Club’s social media channels
- Design promotional imagery & high quality graphical content
- Work on Commercial & Marketing departmental campaigns
- Professionally cover First Team, Under 23 & Under 18 matches
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be studying towards a journalism/media related qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set targets
- Knowledge of media channels & best industry practice
- A keen knowledge & interest in EFL football
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of using the Episerver web management system
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects software
- Proficiency with cameras, video editing & graphic design
- Full UK driving license & access to your own vehicle
If you have brilliant writing skills, a comprehensive knowledge of football, digital literacy and a creative mind geared towards all things digital and social, then this role is ideal for you.
If you're still attending university, the role will be made flexible around your lectures.
Please note that these are unpaid internship roles. Reasonable expenses will be covered.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Ben Breeze, Digital Media & Marketing Assistant - email@example.com with the subject line "Media Intern Application".