Crewe Alexandra are delighted to announce the launch of our new official monthly magazine Inside Crewe.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe will bring you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the high-quality magazine will deliver a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The first edition of Inside Crewe includes:
- Owen Dale: The forward on his tough psychological journey to becoming a key first team player
- Nick Powell: A rare and compelling interview with one of the most misunderstood yet much-loved Alex alumnus
- Academy: Inside Crewe opens the doors to our famous production line, introducing the people who run it and the stars coming through
- David Artell: The boss shares excerpts from his diary to reveal how the complex day-to-day life of a football manager really looks
- Ashton Hulme: In his mother’s words, the story of an inspirational young man who has been taken to the heart of the football family
- Callum Ainley: A true talent on why he finally feels ready to shine after struggling with the pressure of a prediction
- Charles Grant: The chairman explains how Crewe are determined to catch up after years of being ‘paralysed’ – and makes a vow to fans
- The Railwaymen: How the supporters’ society are now aiming to push forward to give fans an even stronger voice at Gresty Road
- Steve Holland: Why the England assistant manager lays the claim to being the most successful son of Crewe Alexandra
- And so much more on our fresh signings, away kit launch, upcoming fixtures, our new hospitality & events sales manager and all the news from inside Crewe
We are pleased to announce we will post the first edition of Inside Crewe to all season ticket holders COMPLETELY FREE.
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which will include FREE postage to your home. Subscriptions will begin with edition two in August, and payment will be taken on the first day of each month.
The monthly magazine, priced £6, will also be available in the Alexandra Store during normal office hours, and around Mornflake Stadium on matchdays starting this Saturday against Wolves.