The fifth instalment of the monthly Crewe Alexandra magazine Inside Crewe is out now.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features, and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the first three editions proved a huge hit with fans, and we are delighted to announce the fourth edition again delivers a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The November edition of Inside Crewe includes:
- Luke Offord: Up For The Fight. The homegrown defender on his life at Crewe Alexandra and why he will give everything to turn results around
Kevin Street: Hometown Hero. The Gresty Road favourite takes us on a journey down memory lane as he recounts the joy of playing for the club he loves
The Railwaymen Supporters’ Society. Crewe supporters Max Bailey and Emma Rubie have made following their club across the country into a popular resource for fellow fans
Scott Robertson: I Beg To Differ. The midfielder addresses the notion that loan players don’t care about results and reveals the early influence of a Crewe legend
All Access Academy. New assistant U18s manager Ryan Dicker on learning the Crewe Way from scratch, plus a focus on another youngster with star potential
20 Questions. Defender and budding entrepreneur Travis Johnson is put on the spot with a series of searching quickfire questions
- David Artell: Diary of a Football Manager. The boss shares his thoughts and feelings on another challenging few weeks as a Football League boss
- Charles Grant: The chairman writes about his relationship with supporters and explains why he welcomes all views from the stands
- FA Youth Cup: A focus on the club's progress in the competition so far, explaining why it is such an important tool in the development of young players
- Final Word: Editor Peter Morse on a former Alex player and coach who reluctantly stepped into the limelight to seize his big opportunity
- And much more including news on upcoming fixtures, hospitality offerings and all the news from inside your club.
Edition five of Inside Crewe, priced £6, is now available in the club shop during normal office hours. It can also be purchased at all sales points within Mornflake Stadium on matchdays against Doncaster (Wednesday, December 1), Lincoln (Tuesday, December 7) and Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, December 11).
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which includes FREE postage to your home. New subscriptions received before November 24 will begin with edition six in December. Payment will be taken on the first day of each month.