Crewe Alexandra Football Club looks forward to welcoming you to Mornflake Stadium. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event.
The Club has put in place a range of processes to help create an enjoyable environment for all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees understand the requirements of this code, to play their part in creating a safe experience.
Supporters are kindly reminded to adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans.
- Supporters are encouraged to get vaccinated where eligible.
- Where supporters have been vaccinated, please download the NHS app in order that you can prove your status if required at any future point.
- It is recommended that if you are not ‘double-jabbed’, you voluntarily take a lateral flow test before attending a fixture.
- You must not attend if you, or anyone attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
- The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 infection. Before purchasing a ticket, or travelling to a match, supporters must decide whether it is appropriate they attend, taking into consideration and associated risks based on their personal circumstances.
- In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the Stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately, who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to go through all necessary entry procedures, ensuring you know where your stadium entry point is.
- It is Club policy that all supporters over 11 years of age must bring a face cover to wear in all indoor areas, unless otherwise exempt. Government guidelines state that members of the public are expected to wear face coverings in any crowded and enclosed spaces, where in close contact with others.
- Face covers can be removed once in your seat/standing area and/or while eating or drinking.
- Please note that cash payments will be accepted, however we prefer payment by card whenever possible.
- Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
- When using the Stadium amenities, such as toilets and food and drink outlets, please avoid queues and follow the instructions of Club staff and stewards.
- Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity, avoid close contact with those not known to you, and take a responsible approach to others, whose circumstances may differ from your own.
- Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium – use any sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible.
- Please avoid unnecessary movement away from your seat/standing location. Where possible wait until gangways are clear, and always follow signage and/or stewards’ instructions.
- Please be patient when moving around and leaving the stadium, be considerate towards stewards, and listen to their advice, in order to help ensure the Stadium event is safely and efficiently managed.
- All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.