Closing application date for the position is Sunday 30th October at 5pm.
here.Please Download your application form
Job title:Performance Analyst.
Department:Sports Science and Medicine Department, Alexandra Park Training Ground, Nantwich, Cheshire.
Accountable to:Academy Manager/Head of Sports Science and Medicine.
Crewe Alexandra Football Club is currently offering a paid full time position to work as a performance analyst within one of the country’s most highly respected academies. The position that aims to; 1) Ensure that the academy Sports Science and Medicine Department meets all PMA input demands as necessary for the PMA, 2) Pre and post match analysis of all PDP and professional matches (including individual plans), 3) Film PDP and professional matches, 4) Detailed analysis of potential targets for the recruitment department. The successful candidate will need to enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic and hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position.
Essential Job Functions
· Reporting to Academy Manager, Head of Sports Science and Medicine and first team manager as appropriate.
· Responsible for the filming of all U23 and first team matches.
· To assist the Academy Analyst with the co-ordination of the student placement programme.
· Responsible for maintenance, use and storage of equipment associated with filming, recording and analysis of matches (cameras, computers, batteries etc)
· Assist the Club Head of Recruitment in providing detailed information/dossiers with regards to potential targets. Information to include details such as injury record, career statistics, social media information and video profiling.
· Update recruitment systems including PMA, Scout7, Wyscout and the club server.
· Co-ordinate the weekly voiceover feedback programme of specific matches with relevant coaching staff.
· Record and maintain the best practice library.
· Attend weekly Academy Management Team meetings.
· Attend monthly Recruitment meetings.
· Attend monthly Sports Science and Medicine meetings if required.
· To ensure the Crewe Alexandra Academy Code of Conduct is upheld within the department including all staff, players and parents.
· Represent Crewe Alexandra Football Club to the highest possible standards.
· A minimum of an upper second classification undergraduate degree in a sports science related field.
·Must have experience of working within a football club.
·Must be dedicated to the role.
·Must have an excellent understanding of football.
·Must have good IT skills with PCs and Apple Macs.
·Ideally live within a commutable distance of the club’s training ground in Nantwich, Cheshire.
·Creative presentation skills/experience.
·Excellent time keeping, attention to detail and self motivated.
What do you get in return?
·If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
·A competitive salary.
·20 days holiday per year.
·Contributory Pension Scheme.
·Child Care Vouchers.
·Free onsite parking.
·Discounted Crewe Alexandra Football Club merchandise.
To be negotiated at interview.
Crewe Alexandra Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and/or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
The employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders. The employee must at all time carry out their duties with due regard to the Crewe Alexandra FC policies and procedures.
here.Please download your application form
October, 5:00pmthClosing date: Sunday 30
Please quote reference SSM1002 when applying