All the odds for a big weekend of football in the Sky Bet Football LeagueThe last Saturday before Christmas might see the high streets rammed with festive shoppers, but it is business as usual in the Football League with another full fixture programme!
As usual title sponsors of the Football League Sky Bet are offering some incredible odds for you to add a little boost to your Christmas funds! So how about these offers to tempt you in to a Christmas flutter?
• 13 – Goals scored by Ross McCormack in his last 11 games. The Leeds striker is 11/4 to open the scoring against Barnsley at Elland Road.
• 271 – The amount of minutes since QPR last conceded a league goal. Harry Redknapp’s men are 9/4 to keep their 14th clean sheet of the season this weekend by winning to nil against Leicester.
• 9 – The amount of games Sky Bet League 1’s in-form duo Brentford and Preston have gone without losing – the two sides meet on Saturday at North End with the shares to be spoiled a 23/10 chance.
• 5/6 – Games Bradford have drawn including three successive 1-1 scorelines. The Bantams are 11/2 to draw 1-1 at Peterborough.
• 23 – The amount of goals Sky Bet League 1 top scorer Nahki Wells has netted in his last 26 appearances following his late-leveller against Leyton Orient. The Bradford striker is 11/2 to break the deadlock at London Road this weekend.
• 6/8 – Games Cheltenham have drawn in their recent unbeaten run. The Robins are 12/5 to draw and 8/11 not to lose at Fleetwood this weekend.
• 4 – The amount of points separating the top eight sides in Sky Bet League 2 with leaders Oxford currently 9/2 to be crowned champions.
For the Crewe fans, the Alex are of course at home to Shrewsbury Town and are available at 6/4 to start the festive season with a win.
Other tempting odds may be:
• Chuks Aneke to score anytime – 2/1
• Tom Hitchcock first goal – 13/2
• Brad Inman to score and Crewe to win 9/2
There are over 50 other markets available, so why not click through to www.skybet.com/crewe and make your selections. . Sky Bet are currently offering a free matched bet of up to £30 and supporters can join the Sky Bet ‘Free Bet Club’ for a free £5 bet each week.