Important information for subscribers to Crewe Alex Player
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience experienced with accessing Crewe Alex Player this season.
For the 2012/13 season, live match commentary should now automatically play when accessing the live match section. If you’ve had problems accessing the commentary service then please follow the below steps to rule out any incompatibility issues.
Step 1: CLEAR YOUR CACHE
It is important that we rule out any issues with your existing web browser and the Crewe Alex Player cookies that are stored on it. Please choose your browser from the below list and follow the instructions to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 8/9:
- In Internet Explorer, clickTools . If you don't see the menu, press Alt on your keyboard to show menus.
- SelectDelete Browsing History .
- Select the checkbox next to "Temporary Internet Files."
- ClickDelete .
- It can take several minutes for the cache history to be deleted. Once the files have been deleted, clickOkay .
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- SelectTools .
- SelectClear Browsing Data .
- In the dialogue that appears, select the ‘Empty Cache’ box.
- ClickClear browsing data .
- In Firefox, click the Tools menu.
- SelectClear Recent History .
- Under "Time Range to Clear," selectEverything .
- Select the "Details" checkbox.
- Select the "Cache" checkbox.
- ClickClear Now .
- In Opera, click the Tools menu.
- ClickPreferences .
- Select the Advanced tab.
- ClickHistory .
- In the "Disk Cache" section, clickEmpty Now .
- Click OK to close the Preferences window.
The above should clear any corruption and allow your computer to download new cookies from the Crewe Alex Player site.
Please close your web browser, re-open the website and log in to Crewe Alex Player.
STEP 2: UPDATE YOUR WEB BROWSER
If clearing your cache hasn’t worked then you may need to install a newer version of your browser. Crewe Alex Player works best when you access it on the below:
If you are still unable to access the service then please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org