Inside Crewe Magazine
Crewe Alexandra have launched of our new official monthly magazine Inside Crewe.
Replacing the matchday programme, Inside Crewe brings you completely exclusive interviews, in-depth features and unrivalled access to give readers a deeper understanding of the people and the practices which make our club so special.
With a strong focus on our famous academy and behind-the-scenes insights into all areas of Crewe Alexandra, the high-quality magazine will deliver a new dimension of supporter experience not available anywhere else.
The editions of Inside Crewe includes
- Academy: Inside Crewe opens the doors to our famous production line, introducing the people who run it and the stars coming through
- David Artell: The boss shares excerpts from his diary to reveal how the complex day-to-day life of a football manager really looks
- Charles Grant: The chairman gives us his opinions on moving forward
- The Railwaymen: How the supporters’ society are now aiming to push forward to give fans an even stronger voice at Gresty Road
- And so much more on our fresh signings, away kit launch, upcoming fixtures, our new hospitality & events sales manager and all the news from inside Crewe
We are also happy to provide the opportunity to subscribe to Inside Crewe, which will include FREE postage to your home. Subscriptions will begin with edition two in August, and payment will be taken on the first day of each month.
The monthly magazine, priced £6, will also be available in the Alexandra Store during normal office hours, and around Mornflake Stadium on matchdays.